The values and competences of the managers are defined according to the Principle of exemplary learning by applying leadership knowledge to real problems within the framework of one's own leadership project as well as in the discussion with the project experiences of the learning partners. Therefore, the learning concept is based on a personal, organisational and challenging leadership projectwhich is worked on in the self-organised development processes in consultation with the manager.
The following contents will be dealt with:
- Plan needs-based development measures for themselves and implement them in a self-organised manner
- Develop function-related target profiles for own employees
- Staff members value- and competence-oriented with ValCom® Basic select.
- Individual and team-related values and competences of the employees with ValCom® Individual collect, analyse and evaluate
- Conduct targeted development discussions with employees on a regular basis
- Targeted support for the development processes (mentoring) of employees
- Moderate the process of deriving a target profile and value and competence goals for the team.
- Agree on suitable team projects for the targeted development of the value and competence goals.
- Initiate and accompany value and competence development processes of the team
- Develop the team and leadership culture in a targeted manner on the basis of the desired team values and competences.
- Promote a community of practice of leaders whose members support each other in practice implementation by sharing concepts, experiences and ideas and developing them together
The kick-off will always be held in person. If this is not permitted, it will be held virtually. Other workshops will be conducted virtually.
- Individual values and competence assessment of the managers
- Telephone consultation with our experts: definition of individual development goals and agreement on personal leadership projects
Kickoff in presence (1 day)
- Reflection on the results of the values and competences assessments
- Role, values and competences of managers in an increasingly digitalised working world
- Individual value and competence development needs
- Value and competence assessments with ValCom®
- Social values and competence development platform
- KOPING - the concept of learning guidance and support for teams and employees
- Planning of own self-learning phase with binding agreements on learning partnerships, learning groups, project diaries, communities of practice
Self-organised learning phase 1 (1 month each)
- Function-related target profiles for own employees
- Value and competence assessments with own employees
- Analyse and evaluate recording results and prepare them for the development discussions
- Development discussions with the staff - with the learning partner in mutual observation
- Reflection on the experiences in the co-coaching conversation - Optimisation of the conversation conception
- Documentation of the experiences and the conception of the conversation in the learning diary
- Weekly review (Jourfixe) with the learning partner
- Current status of team development
- Clarification of open points
- Discussion of conceptual issues
- Binding agreements for the next sprint
- Learning support from our experts
- Values and competences assessment in the team of participants
Virtual Workshop (1 day)
- Reflection on the self-learning phase
- Joint clarification of open questions from the project diaries and the topic repository
- Reflection on the results of the value and competence assessments in the participant team
- Values and competences of teams in an increasingly digitalised working world
- Current need for value and competence development in my own team
- Plan and implement value and competence assessments in the team with ValCom®.
- Identification and planning of suitable measures for targeted value and competence development of teams
- Team moderation exercises
- Detailed planning of the next self-learning phase
Self-organised learning phase 2 (1 month)
- Carry out value and competence assessments in their own team.
- Analyse and evaluate collection results and prepare them for communication in the team workshop
- Preparation of the workshop with your own team in tandem or in the group
- Facilitation of the team meeting (kick-off) with the learning partner in mutual observation
- Agreeing on targeted measures for team development as well as for the development of values and competences of the executive.
- Reflection on the experiences in the co-coaching conversation - Optimisation of the facilitation conception
- Accompanying the agreed measures for the targeted development of the team and leadership culture
- Weekly reviews, learning diary, learning support
Final workshop (1 day)
- Reflection on the self-learning phase
- Clarification of open questions from the project work
- Presentation and discussion of the project results
- Agreements for the implementation phase in leadership practice: Community of Practice
The successful participants will receive a Certificate of the ValCom® Institute by Prof. Dr John Erpenbeck and Prof. Dr Werner Sauter